- Social Media Disclosures
- Philanthropy Disclosures
- Investment Projections and Returns Disclaimer
- NEVER trust wiring instructions sent via email. Harborside Partners will never send you wiring information via email. If you receive an email message like this concerning any transaction involving Harborside Partners, do not respond to the email and immediately contact us via phone.
- We will ONLY email you from an email address ending with @harborsidepartners.com. If you click reply to the email and the email address does not EXACTLY end with @harborsidepartners.com, i.e. @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmx.com etc., it is not from us, do not respond to the email and immediately contact us via phone.
- We will NEVER message you over social media; especially not for/with financial information.
- We will NEVER request your username or password for ANY account.
NO OFFER OF SECURITIES
Under no circumstances should any material at this site be considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any investment property and/or fund managed by Harborside Partners Inc.
USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE
You should assume that Harborside Partners Inc owns all content on this site [except the names of the sites to which this site is linked]. “Content” means everything and anything that you see on this site including text, graphics and images and anything else. The contents of this website are copyrighted by Harborside Partners Inc. You may not change, retransmit, re-use, re-post, or distribute any content on this site, or adapt it or combine it with other content, for public or commercial purposes. You also may not use any of the trademarks, logos, or service marks that appear on the site.
NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
The Website does not contain any investment recommendations whatsoever. Reliance on any statements, materials, information, data, or resources made available in connection with the Website is solely at your own risk. No such statements, materials, information, data, or resources should be considered or construed as recommending or not recommending any investment.